Lost your data? Don’t panic: not all is lost.
Sometimes computers can seriously malfunction causing massive disruption to emails, critical system files, database, CRMs and user data files.
These “disasters” can often occur without warning and can result in the loss of your company or personal information and files.
In some cases, even when files are simply accidentally deleted and it may be possible to recover the files, but quick and professional action is needed. It is critical not the use or write to the device as soon as you suspect data loss.
When files are deleted or simply disappear, our PMM can perform deep system scans to determine where they have gone, and more importantly to see if they can be recovered. The next question is normally “how much data can be recovered”, and fortunately for you, we are your best choice for recovering as much data as possible. We have recovered data from some of London’s largest institutions down to your average home users desktops. Call us for a quote 02081271850.
Tips to prevent further data loss
- Stop using hard disk drive if there are clicking or grinding noises
- Avoid auto repair utilities to fix data loss issues
- Never restore a backup to the original system
- Protect the original data as much as possible
- Turn off system but do not shut down
- Diagnose the problem without booting computer
- Contact our office for free phone advice on how to best solve your problem
Why Choose The Original PMM for Data Recovery Services?
- File List – No other companies will offer you a list of files that can be recovered before proceeding with the recovery.
- Can recover from all content types, such as files, digital photos and e-mails.
- Provide over 150 data recovery engineers worldwide + dedicated R&D teams. We have sufficient resources to handle large/small jobs and skillsets to cover all forms of data loss on all types of storage.
- All of your data is held and secured on file for 30 days after recovery just in case you lose your drive.
- We have an ISO-5/Class 100 Clean Room Facility (most other recovery companies in London have a class 10 which is a lower grade of performance. When a lower grade clean room facility is used your chances of recovering data are diminished.)
- We are authorised to handle highly sensitive data adhering to US government protocols. Don’t take your security for granted and hand over your personal information to just anyone
- We have completed the SAS 70 Type II Certification on our processes. You can rest assured that our comprehensive Information/Data Security Policy in place cover all access control, data handling and data security protocols/standards.
- Fast Local Service – We offer Same Day Service
- Extended Hours Appointments – Saturdays and After Hours
- Our expert technicians can come to your home or workplace and fix the problem on the spot!
- Fixed appointment times mean no waiting around
- One Stop Shop – we can serve all your onsite IT Needs including onsite professional services and hardware repairs.
What type of Files/Media can you recover?
- Hard Drive Recovery includes: laptop, desktop, external drives and business drive servers
- USB, Flash Memory Card Recovery: CD/DVD(SD/XD Cards, voice recorders)
- iPhone and Smart Phone (this may include older generations of phones, ask your phone manufacturer if your phone can be recovered)
- RAID Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Floppy Disc Recovery
- Multi-drive server/SAN/VMware Recovery
- Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Data Recovery
- All file formats including MYOB, QuickBooks and Outlook.