Broadband Internet Installations
Getting connected to the Internet can be such an exciting time but to set it up can be just quite confusing! Unfortunately for most London, the process of setting up an internet connection is often far from thrilling and can generally result in more issues than what it originally was set up to be.
In other cases, you may have an internet connection already but it may not run at the ideal speed you want. Or perhaps you are looking to upgrade to a smarter more efficient service for your needs. Regardless whether working with old or new computers or equipment, our technicians are more than happy to fix or assist. So instead of trying to wait hours on a phone with your internet provider and getting nowhere with your setup just give us a call and we will have a technician out that day to set it up right in front of your eyes.
The range of internet services available to you varies depending on where you are located, however, our trained technicians can best advise on what service is best for you. Whether you were wanting Broadband, ADSL, 3G/4G. ISDN, SHDSL, Fiber Optic, PSTN Dial-up, NBN or cable internet or even if you are just plain clueless on where to begin our technicians can troubleshoot, fix, support or set-up your new connection so that you can be running from the internet that day!
Our most common queries from our clients are:
- How do I set-up my wireless network securely so that my neighbours stop using my wireless network?
- How do I configure my internet to avoid danger to my family?
- How do I regulate my children’s access to the Internet?
- How do I make my internet safe to use?
- How do I speed up my internet that I currently have?
- How do I change internet providers without ruining my internet access?
Why Choose us:
- No Fix No Fee – If we cannot find the problem or offer you a fix or solution then you’ll pay nothing!
- Same Day Service – We send the experts to your Home or Business.
- 3 Month Work Guarantee – If the fault re-emerges we will send the same technician out free of charge to fix the issue.
- Onsite Appointments that suit your busy lifestyle – Weekdays, After Hours and Saturdays.
- We do it all – PCs, Macs, Laptops, Tablets and Servers.
- Local Service – We have local Technicians Servicing all London.
- Fixed appointment times – Means no waiting around. We understand your time is important!
- Fast Repairs – We carry all parts and accessories including new desktops, laptops and brand new software.
- Proven Track Record – Over 10 years in business and thousands of satisfied customers!